Social Security Applications and Denials
The application process for receiving Social Security survivor benefits is often frustrating because of the nature of the Social Security application process. At a time when the family is grieving over the loss of a loved one, it is difficult to gather the appropriate records and information required by the Social Security Administration. Many legitimate initial claims are denied because of an oversight on a small technical matter.
LET US HANDLE EVERY DETAIL OF YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY SURVIVOR BENEFITS CLAIM
If you are a surviving spouse of a deceased worker or retired person eligible for Social Security benefits, contact Greg Jones Law. Our firm has a successful record of moving survivor benefits claims through the approval process quickly and effectively.
We will handle every detail to help you receive the benefits you are counting on, including:
- Dealing with the probate matters and death certificate requirements
- Locating all relevant Social Security payment information that may be required
- Gathering all medical reports and records that may be required
- Completing the forms accurately and on time
- Following up to make sure your records are complete and in process
- Preparing your denied claim for a successful appeal
Representing clients nationwide, Greg Jones Law has helped many people seeking benefits through the federal Social Security system. To find out if you have a case contact us today for a free case evaluation. Call 855-566-3752 or contact us online.