SSDI Application Process
Many people filing an initial claim for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits are confused and frustrated by the complexity of the application process.
Statistically, a large percentage of initial claims applications are denied by the local Social Security board because of simple oversights or missing records and reports.
Before you file an initial SSDI claim, or give up on your denied claims appeal, talk to Greg Jones Law.
Starting the Social Security Benefits Process
Greg Jones Law services clients seeking Social Security benefits throughout the country. We are one of the southeast region’s leading Social Security claims law firms with a record of success. We understand the process and we know how to get your claim through the system efficiently and effectively.
Before you start the process, consider these issues that we can take care of for you:
- Determining whether your disability or circumstances will qualify for benefits
- Gathering all medical reports and records from your doctor
- Compiling the information and completing the forms accurately and on time
- Meeting with your local Social Security board to make sure your records are complete and in process
- Back tracking to locate any missing information required for a successful hearing
- Preparing your denied claim for a successful appeal
And the best part? We don’t charge anything to handle your SSDI or SSI application process for you. We will not collect attorney fees until you receive the benefits you are entitled to. By law, you will never pay us more than you receive in monthly or lump sum benefits.
Do you qualify for SSDI or SSI benefits? Learn more about Social Security by scheduling a free consultation.
Contact Greg Jones Law
From offices in Wilmington and communities nationwide, Greg Jones Law represents people seeking benefits through the federal Social Security system. Call 855-566-3752 or contact us online to arrange a free consultation.