Meet Frank Pope,
Frank Pope grew up in a rural community in Johnston County, North Carolina. At an early age, he had already decided that he wanted to be a lawyer. He began working part-time with law firms while was in undergraduate school and continued to work with law firms while completing his legal education at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
While in law school he also participated in the clinic program which allowed law students to practice law for real claimants in Orange County courts under the supervision of an instructor attorney. Upon completion of law school, Frank moved to Jacksonville, North Carolina where he worked at the law office of Jeffrey Miller and was involved in a multi-disciplined litigation practice in both Federal and State court. Frank has been of counsel with Greg Jones Law for many years and a friend of Greg’s for many more.
Areas Of Practice
Frank began The Pope Law Firm in 2002 and has been practicing in the areas of Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation since that date.Currently, not only does he operate The Pope Law Firm, but also manages the Personal Injury litigation for other law firms. By utilizing the technological advances in communication and information sharing, Frank is able to perform litigation for other law firms as “of counsel” to those law firms.
Take the next step with experience on your side. Receive a free case evaluation today.
Honors and Background
Frank also is involved in various associations with other law firms across North Carolina and the United States. Frank has been a frequent speaker on the subject of trial advocacy and litigation techniques. Frank has been a court certified mediator since 2005. He currently resides in Jacksonville, North Carolina with his wife and two college-age sons.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Voir Dire, NC Academy of Trial Lawyers, 2001 – Present
- US Claims Under the Federal Medical Care Recovery, NC Academy of Trial Lawyers, 2007 – Present
- North Carolina, 1988
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina, 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 1990
- Supreme Court of the United States of America, 2001
- University of North Carolina School of Law, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- University of North Carolina, Wilmington, North Carolina
- B.A. – 1985