Dangerous Drugs and Medical Devices
A breakthrough drug or an innovative medical invention represents millions or even billions of dollars in sales and profits. With their money and influence, the big drug companies and their powerful lobbyists can often get their products to the market without appropriate testing or despite evidence of serious side effects.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), which is supposed to protect the public from dangerous drugs and poorly designed medical devices, has been marginalized by changes in the law. By the time the FDA issues a warning or demands a recall, the damage is already done — dozens, hundreds or thousands of people have been harmed.
Stand up to defective drug manufacturers
If you or your loved one has suffered serious harm from a prescription medication or medical implant, Greg Jones Law is here to help. Our law firm has successfully represented clients in litigation against the biggest drug makers and biomedical companies. Contact us today to arrange a free case evaluation.
Compensation for injuries
We have recovered damages in pharmaceutical and medical device litigation for clients through individual lawsuits, class action lawsuits and multidistrict litigation (MDL). Greg Jones Law has tried and settled a wide range of cases and can assess your potential claims regarding:
- SSRI antidepressants, including
- Zoloft (birth defects)
- Topamax and Depakote epilepsy drugs (birth defects)
- Accutane acne medicine (birth defects and other problems)
- Fosamax osteoporosis medication (femur fractures)
- Ketek antibiotic (liver damage)
- Yaz and Yasmin oral contraceptives (blood clots, stroke, heart attack)
- Multaq heart medication (liver damage)
- Actos diabetes medication (bladder cancer, heart damage)
- Stevens-Johnson syndrome (SJS) from various prescription drugs
- Other dangerous pharmaceuticals
- DePuy ARS hip replacement systems (recalled)
- DePuy Pinnacle hip replacements (not yet recalled)
- Zimmer Durom Cup hip replacement
- Zimmer NexGen knee replacement
- Transvaginal surgical mesh failure
- Other defective medical devices
Proven trial lawyers on your side
The drug companies and medical device companies have teams of lawyers protecting their interests. You need to have experienced and aggressive legal representation to stand any chance against these powerful corporations.
At Greg Jones Law, we pursue all your entitled compensation: medical treatment or corrective surgery, special care requirements, lost wages, permanent disability and your personal pain and suffering. We have access to medical specialists and experts in the pharmaceutical and medical products industry who can help us establish the connection and detail the extent of harm our client has endured. We help clients coordinate their medical care, such as revision surgery to remove and replace the defective device. We are here to help with every facet of your case.
Find out how Greg Jones Law can help
Representing clients nationwide, we have helped people throughout the United States obtain justice for dangerous drugs and defective medical devices.
There may be deadlines to bring a claim or join a class action, so we encourage you to contact us as soon as possible.
Call 855-566-3752 or contact us online today to talk with our firm. We do not charge for initial consultations. If there is no recovery, you owe no legal fees.