Highly skilled representation
Greg Jones Law approaches cases aggressively and we have no second thoughts about going to trial. Sometimes courtroom litigation is necessary to achieve favorable outcomes on behalf of our clients. Our firm devotes an entire department to dealing solely with personal injury claims litigation, often handling complex cases. Cutting-edge technology that includes media conferences, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), and sophisticated case management software allow us to provide convincing courtroom presentations.
Expertise in cases of special circumstance
We handle cases in a number of specialized areas such as asbestos and pharmaceutical litigation that require highly technical and expert medical evaluation. Yet, the range of personal injury cases we handle is broad, including:
- Injuries and accidents — Car accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, premises liability, dog bites
- Dangerous drugs and medical devices — Failed hip and knee replacements, severe side effects or birth defects from prescribed medications
- Nursing home negligence — Bedsores, malnutrition, falls, abuse
- Mesothelioma — Asbestos-related cancer
- Long-term disability claims — Bad faith lawsuits and coverage litigation
- Workers’ compensation — Work injury benefits and settlements
- Social Security Disability — Appeals of denied claims for physical or mental impairments.
Seasoned experience and expertise from both sides of the courtroom
Greg Jones founded the firm more than 25 years ago and today is recognized as a top attorney through inclusion in Super Lawyers magazine. Throughout the legal industry, he is widely recognized as a successful personal injury lawyer among his peers. Consequently, other attorneys often turn to him for his innovation, advice and leadership. He frequently travels across the United States, attending conferences and representing clients nationwide in mesothelioma, Stevens-Johnson syndrome (SJS) and other cases.
Serving Clients Nationwide
Our firm has an insight into insurance company strategies. We are a powerful advocate at trial and combine our experience, talent, and strong commitment to holding negligent parties accountable for injuries and damages. Winning is no accident.
Find out more about Greg Jones Law:
Nationwide Personal Injury Lawsuit
Call 855-566-3752 or contact us online today to talk with our firm. We do not charge for initial consultations. If there is no recovery, you owe no legal fees.