Get Help After A Car Accident
An auto accident can occur suddenly and without warning. Unfortunately, the roadways of our nation are plagued by inexperienced, intoxicated, and aggressive drivers who endanger your life every time you get behind the wheel.
If you are injured in a car accident, you should seek medical attention immediately. Once you have seen a doctor, you should speak to a knowledgeable attorney.
Assisting with Auto accidents Nationwide
There is no one single cause of car accidents. Many factors can lead to auto accidents. The following are typical causes of automobile accidents:
- Driver distraction:
- Perhaps one of the most common and dangerous causes of traffic collisions is driver distraction. Drivers who fail to pay attention to the road or other cars around them, are extremely hazardous. Using a cell phone, eating, drinking, reading, and interacting with passengers can cause a serious auto accident in Wilmington. Such accidents are tragic and completely avoidable.
- Driver fatigue:
- A motor vehicle can be a deadly weapon if you are not alert and aware of your surroundings. If you feel tired or exhausted, do not drive until you have rested. Additionally, if you feel tired while driving, pull over at the nearest rest stop and sleep. Fatigued drivers can swerve into oncoming traffic and cause fatal Wilmington auto accidents.
- As the speed of a vehicle increases, the likelihood of surviving a crash diminishes. Speeding endangers your life and the lives of your passengers and the drivers around you. Also, speeding makes your vehicle more difficult to stop, and slight movements can send your automobile spinning out of control.
- Weather conditions:
- Rain, snow, and ice are extremely dangerous conditions to drive in. Roadways may become slick and difficult to traverse. You should only operate a vehicle in these conditions if absolutely necessary.
- Road conditions:
- Roadways in disrepair can be very treacherous. Potholes, uneven pavement, cracks, and sharp curves can lead to horrible auto accidents.
Get legal help from our firm today
If you or a loved one are injured in an auto accident, retain a lawyer as soon as you can. Claim filing deadlines exist, and the clock starts ticking immediately after an auto accident occurs. Our initial consultation is at no cost or obligation. Your matters are kept private, and you owe us no fee unless we recover on your behalf.
Call 855-566-3752 or contact us online today to talk with our firm. We do not charge for initial consultations. If there is no recovery, you owe no legal fees.